SC/ST Cell :
- To promote the special interests of students and employees of SC/ST communities in the University.
- To continuously implement, monitor and evaluate the reservation policy for SC/ST communities in admission and recruitment.
- To collect/disseminate data regarding the implementation of the policies in respect of admissions and appointment of Teaching & Non-Teaching position in the University.
- Collection, compilation of statistical data from various departments/offices pertaining to admission, recruitment, hostel allotment, MoE CU section etc.
- Conduct periodic meeting of SC/ST Cell and standing committee for welfare of SC/ST for discussion of concerned agenda points.
- Submission of various data/information report to Ministry of Education, UGC and other institution as required.