Dr. SANDIP MAL
Ph.D (Computer Science and Engineering) BIT,MESRA,RANCHI(Pursuing)
M.E (Software Engineering)
B.Tech (Computer science and Engineering)
Assistant Professor(On Contract)
Center for Applied Mathematics
- “Bone Mark Analysis Using Image Processing”- K.K Senapati, Sandip Mal. Accepted by Fourth International Conference on advances in Resent Technologies in Communication and Computing- ARTCom-2012.
- “Feature Extraction of Tooth Morphology for Human Identification”-K.K Senapati, Sandip Mal. Communicating on International Journal of Bioengineering and Technology.(IJBET), Vol-3(3), PP-12-17, 2012.
- “Applicability on weyuker’s property 9 to new inheritance metrics”- Sandip Mal, Kumar Rajnish, International Journal of Computer Application.vol-66, Issue-12, 2013.
- “Package Level Cohesion Metric for Object-Oriented Design”- Sandip Mal, Kumar Rajnish, Sanjeev Kumar. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (Engineering Journal publishers). Vol-5(3), PP-2523-2528, 2013.
- Sandip Mal and Kumar Rajnish, "Measuring System Complexity Using New Complexity Metric”, Software engineering: An International Journal (SeiJ), Vol. 3, no. 2, PP: 35-43, September 2013.
- Sandip Mal and Kumar Rajnish, “Coupling Metric for Understandability and Modifiability of a Package in Object-Oriented Design”, I.J. Information Technology and Computer Science, ISI Web Knowledge, Vol.6, No.8, PP: 72-78, July 2014 in MECS, DOI: 10.5815/ijitcs.2014.08.10.
- Sandip Mal and Kumar Rajnish, “New Class Cohesion Metric: An Empirical View”, International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, Scopus, Vol.9, No.6, pp.367-376, 2014 http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ijmue.2014.9.6.35.
- Sandip Mal and Kumar Rajnish, “Validation of new cohesion metric against Braind properties”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Vol: 243, PP: 591-597, Springer, 2014, DOI: 10.1007/978-81-322-1665-0_58.
- Anubhav Saxena, Varun Prakash Saxena, Sandip Mal, “Implementation of Fault Attacks on Elliptic Curve Cryptosystems”, Vol-3, No-4, and PP: 41-44.
- “Validation of new cohesion metric against Braind properties”-Sandip Mal, Kumar Rajnish, Accepted by ICACNI 2013, CIT, Chattrisgarh proceeding published by springer, win best paper award.
- “New Quality Inheritance Metrics for Object-Oriented Design”-Sandip Mal, Kumar Rajnish, Communicating in International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications.