- Sucharita, Sanhita and Sethi, Narayan (2015) “FDI and economic growth an empirical investigation of India and Bangladesh” MUDRA: Journal of Finance and Accounting, Journal Press India, Vol. 2, Issues.
- Sucharita Sanhita (2014) “Debt sustainability in India” Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Issue 6/2014.
- Sethi, Narayan, Sahoo Kalpana and Sucharita, Sanhita (2014) “An survey on international financial management system” Vol. 6, No. 1, January-June 2014: 101-119, International Journal of Business Management, Economics and Information Technology.
- Sucharita, Sanhita (2013) “Factors Affecting Female Labor Force participation in India”, The Romanian Economic Journal” June 2013, Year XVI (48).
- Sucharita, Sanhita and Sethi, Narayan (2011) “Fiscal Discipline in India”, Romanian Journal of Fiscal Policy, 2011-12 January to June issue, ISSN: 2069-0983.
- Sethi, Narayan, and Sucharita Sanhita (2010) “Impact of foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in India: An Empirical Investigation” Journal of Social and Economic Policy, vol.7.no.2, (2010)143-160, ISSN: 0973-3426.
- Sethi, Narayan and Sucharita Sanhita (2013) “Economic Policy, FDI and Economic Growth in India”, Rawat Publication Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur, India
- Sucharita, Sanhita and Sethi, Narayan (2016) “Fiscal Policy Rules in India” Heritage Publishers, Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India, 2016
- Sucharita, Sanhita and Sethi, Narayan (2010) “Impact of land degradation on sustainable development of agriculture: A Special Reference to India” (ISBN 978-3-639-25734-2), VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, Dudweiler Landstr. 99, Germany.
- Sethi, Narayan and Sucharita, Sanhita (2010) “International Capital Flows, Financial Markets and Economic Growth: Its Impact on Indian Economy” (ISBN 978-3-639-24455-7), Publisher’s Name- VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, Germany.
Chapter published in Edited Book
- Sucharita Sanhita “Fiscal adjustment in india” Research Issues in Applied Economics, McGraw Hill Education, Edited by Dr. Kakali Majumdra & Dr. Pabitra Kumar Jena [ISBN 978-93-392-2429-5] 2016.
- Sucharita, Sanhitn, “Fiscal Consolidation in India” Applied Economics and Finance, APH publicising Corporation, New Delhi, Edited by Dr. Chinmay Behara 2016.
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Extent Determinants and Impact of Land. Degradation on Sustainable Development of Agriculture in India”, Rural development in India Vol-iv page-240, Atlantic Publishers & Distributors (p) Ltd’ Edited by K.R Gupta 2010.
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Role of Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act in Restoring Fiscal Balance in India”, Developmental convention 2008, Rethinking India’s Growth Strategy Services Vs Manufacturing, Concept Publication Company, Edited by R.K Mishra and Nandita Sethi, 2008.
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Euro Currency Market in a Global Context”, Dynamics of Forex Markets and Management, ICFAI University Press, Edited by Dhandapani Alagiri 2007.ISBN: 81-314-0863-9
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Fiscal Consolidation in India” Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi University Enclave, North Campus, Delhi – 110007, working paper No.314, 2013
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Role of Fiscal Initiatives in Restoring Fiscal Balance in Indian States”, MBA Review, ICFAI University Press, October, 2006
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Euro Currency Market in a Global Context”, ICFAI Reader Magazine, ICFAI University Press, February, 2007
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Software Localization”, Global CEO, ICFAI University Press, November, 2006
- Sucharita, Sanhita “An Analytical Assessment of Budget 2008-09”, Portfolio Organizer, ICFAI University Press, April, 2008.
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Rising Inflation in India”, Portfolio organizer, ICFAI University Press, July 2008.
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Global Financial Crisis: its impact on Indian Economy” ICFAI University Press, November 2008.
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Will fiscal stimulus package revive the Indian economy” ICFAI University Press, December 2008.
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Can India Sustain its Economic Growth in 2009-10?” ICFAI University Press, February 2009.
- Sucharita, Sanhita “Recent Monetary policy of RBI: A critique” ICFAI University Press, May 2009
- National Seminar on tribal governance and development in globalised world: issues and challenges September 4th and 5th 2015, held at NUSRL, Ranchi
- International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance (ICAEF), held at GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam on February 26, 2015
- International conference on Shifting Paradigms in Applied Economics and Management: Course Correction, 1st -2nd August 2014 at School of Business, Faculty of Management, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir.
- 54th annual conference on Indian Society of labour economics, December 20-22, 2012, held at Varanasi, organized by Banaras Hindu University.
- Silver Jubilee International Conference on Development: Successes and Challenges, Achieving Economic, Social and Sustainable Progress, December 1-3, 2012, held at Mumbai, organized by Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR).
- Singapore Economic Review Conference (SERC) 2009, held at Singapore 6th to 8th August 2009.
- Development Convention 2009, organized by Council for Social Development (CSD), Hyderabad held from March 5-6,2009
- Development Convention 2008, organized by Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad held from February 20-22, 2008
- UGC – SAP (DSA) Conference organized by Centre for Economic Studies and Planning, School of Social Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University on the theme of “Economic Structures, Growth and Development “from 31st Jan to 2nd Feb. 2008.
- 44th Annual conference of The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) held at University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad from Jan 3-5 January, 2008
- International Conference of Environmental Management (ICEM), organized by JNTU at Hyderabad from October 27-30, 2006
- 43rd Annual conference of The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) held at IIT, Mumbai from Jan 5-7 January, 2007
- XII National Conference on Input Output Analysis held at University of Hyderabad from March 3-5, 2003
Training Programme, Participated / Attended/workshop, Resource person
- Completed an Young Scholar Programme (YSP) on Human Development at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Mumbai from 19 Nov- 1st Dec 2007 under the project “Strengthening State Plans for Human Development” supported by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Planning Commission of India
- Participated as Resource Person in a ten-day Research Methodology Course for PhD students, organized by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences. NIT Rourkela, Odisha during 20-29 March, 2013, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi.